Ascentant provides end-to-end support to Limited Companies including Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Tax Planning, Company Secretarial, R&D Tax Reclaims and Director Self Assessment Tax Returns.
One of the key Limited Company Accountancy services we offer is the preparation, production, review and submission of year-end statutory accounts.
We specialise in working with Limited Companies across different sectors, including the legal sector, creative sector and professional services.
Our Annual Accounts service includes:
Keeping up with the administrative responsibilities required to ensure your company meets financial and legal requirements can be a burden. Ascentant’s Limited Company Accountants can take care of these vital but time-consuming tasks.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- File your Confirmation Statement annually
- Deal with any changes in Directorships
- Deal with any changes in shareholders
- Deal with share issues, classes of shares and share buy backs
- Update changes in business or director details with Companies House
If your business has engaged in valid Research and Development (R&D) activity during the course of the accounting period, we assist businesses in obtaining R&D Tax Credits.
R&D tax credits are a government incentive that rewards businesses for investing in innovation.
R&D includes enhancing existing products or services or developing new ones. Only Limited Companies can apply for R&D relief and must have spent money on projects which carry out qualifying research and development activities.
We are able to assist in:
- Testing if R&D claims qualify for the scheme
- Determining the R&D tax credit incentive that is right for your business
- Estimating what the R&D tax credit may be worth
- Producing the R&D Report
- Adjusting the Annual Accounts & CT600 return to account for tax credits paid
Limited Company Directors are required to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return if they have paid themselves via dividends or other methods other than solely PAYE.
We work with clients on the best dividend and salary structure to ensure that the most effective rate of tax is paid in each tax year.
Dividend vouchers should be completed or a register maintained to track the issue of dividends for reporting in the Self Assessment Tax Return.
At the end of the tax year, we will assist with the completion of the Director Self Assessment Tax Return to include:
- Payroll income from your business or other sources
- Dividend income from your business
- Freelance or self employed income
- Lettings income from property rental
- Dividend income from other sources
- Any other taxable income for declaration to HMRC
We are then able to produce your SA100 Tax Return along with SA302 summary.
Ascentant Accountancy are a Derby based Accountant, providing end to end support to SME’s.
To find out more about our comprehensive limited company accountancy service, speak to us today on 01332 981920 or email us at email@example.com