If you are considering moving Accountant, how easy is it and what are the steps?
- Make sure you’re not tied into any contractual terms which may prevent you from moving.
- We recommend that you get your last filings made in good time. Trying to move Accountant when your next deadline is imminent is not recommended.
- Keep things amicable. After all, you need your old Accountant on side to get your filings up to date and provide all required information to your new Accountant.
- Obtain copies of your Tax Returns, Accounts and all relevant documentation. If your current client has an online portal, download as much documentation as possible.
- Ensure that all unpaid fees are paid and any disputes are settled.
Making the switch is as easy as seven steps. However, if you have any questions, please get in touch for a friendly, no-obligation chat.