At Ascentant Accountancy in Derby, we love introductions- Receive an introducer’s fee of 10% for every new client you recommend to Ascentant Accountancy, that take up our services..
We believe the best form of promoting our services is the level of service and commitment that we give to our existing clients. For every new client that you directly refer to us we will give you 10% of the referred client’s first fee when it is paid.*
Our referral terms and conditions
- To recommend a new client to us, you must emailInfo@ascentant.co.uk titled “Introduction” with your contact details (name, email address and phone number) along with your referrals details (name, email address and phone number).
- Anyone that has been previously referred will not count. For a referral to count we require their full name, email address and telephone number. We will advise the referral where the referral has come from.
- You must respond within 30 days of a request for your bank details to receive the referral fee.
- Referral payments will be made quarterly.
- Referral payments are only valid on Annual Services such as Self Assessment Tax Returns or Limited Company Accounts – Not Payroll, VAT, Management Accounts or other services.
- Referral payments are only made where clients are either paying full fees or dormant fees (not paid to client whose accounts have been put on hold).
- Clients will not receive a referral payment for referring themselves.
- To recommend a new client to us, you must email